Due to the current state of affairs politically.
And how Covid has been handled.
It’s a no from me.
Canada on the other hand….
- Huge country with beautiful nature / different climate conditions
- multicultural society
- (I am sure there are many more)
- Gun laws, literally any idiot can possess guns in a lot of states
- No real social security
- No medical insurance in most cases
- Labour rights are horrible, as far as I know
- Electoral System i.e. for the presidential election is not really democratic
- odd tax system
- A lot of citizens have to work two or more different jobs to generate their income
- crazy tuition fees for education
- the abortion debate (Pro choice should be obvious IMO)
- Karen people
No, I’m not a communist.
I wouldn’t like to move to USA. There are many other countries where one has less chances to end up homeless.
I would like to visit though. USA is a very beautiful country.
If I was offered a decent job – yes. However, I live in China, so the bar isn’t super high lol
I’d like to live in like Washington state or Utah for a year just to enjoy nature and the Americans. Would not start a life there, seems too risky and demanding, crazy work culture.