Questa volta abbiamo cercato: What is the stupidest way you have ever injured yourself?
What is the stupidest way you have ever injured yourself?
Ed ecco le risposte:
Dropped hot chocolate and burned my cock and balls. Dont ask why I was drinking hot chocolate nude
I sneezed and pulled a muscle in my back a few years ago.
Was off work.for around 5 weeks.
Finally my time to shine. When I was 13/14 I randomly got it in my head to try to break a pencil in half, with my foot. After a few unsuccessful attempts on a tiled surface, I decided to try it out on the carpet. Now being asian, it’s been instilled into my very existence that the afghan rugs in the drawing room are not to be walked over with shoes, and I naturally not wanting my ass beat, decided to try it barefoot.
Because the pencil kept slipping, I had the second bright idea of sharpening it so that the pointy end gets stuck in the carpet to make it easier to break in half.
Ending up with sticking the pencil halfway up my foot, lost a lot of blood and ruined the carpet. 10/10 would never try again.
I was trying to get into a can of corned beef and I somehow managed to mangle the twisty key thingy and slice my hand open with it
When I was 15, trying to suck my own dick while showering and I slipped. I still have the scar lol